Esoteric Diatribe
Welcome to E*D!
Feel free to look around
and share your opinion.
News
Yahoo News
Google News
Drudge Report
Fox News
WSJ Opinion Journal
News My Way
The White House: Current News
Waffles Campaign
Esoteric Diatribe
Waffles
What is the Waffles Campaign?
Read about it:
USA Today
The Pittsburgh Tribune Review
Wired News
Guardian Unlimited
The Mercury News
San Diego Union-Tribune or check out
The Archives

The Waffles Campaign was a huge success. Thanks to all who participated!!!
Learn more about Google Bombs.
Russ Vaughn Submissions
The Russ Vaughn Collection
Site Feed
Site Feed
Monday, January 31, 2005

Iraq

I have been far too busy as of late... I didn't even blog about the biggest historical/news item of the year; the Iraqi Election.

... but what can I say that hasn't already been said? Did you see the look of absolute joy on the faces of the Iraqi's who risked their lives to go out and vote? People were dancing in the streets! Just try and tell me that the Iraqi's "don't even want us over their"... Try and tell me their lives aren't better now than under Saddam!

I personally have a lot of feelings wrapped up in the future of Iraq. I voted for George Bush twice. I supported the President on the Iraq issue 110%. I believed that my second vote for Bush was, at least in part, a vote on America's handling of Iraq. I see America as a liberator of Iraq. I believe we have delivered the Iraqi's from a brutal dictator. In doing so we have unleashed the chaos and uncertainty that is sure to follow the fall of any government. We Americans have a duty, as liberators, to ensure that the Iraqi's replace despotism with freedom. America has paid a major price for the liberation of Iraq - and no-one knows this greater than the soldiers who spent their blood to buy the Iraqi's their freedom. Every triumph for Iraq is a triumph for America. We stand shoulder to shoulder with our Iraqi brothers as they work towards a peaceful democracy. When I see the Iraqi's dancing in the streets I am filled with joy.

For the first time in ages I didn't have to look to Chrenkoff to find good news out of Iraq. I just feel good about Iraq.

No amount of leftist conspiracies claiming ballot stuffing and false reports of voter turn out in Iraq can ruin my mood. Leftist propaganda inflating Iraqi civilian death tolls cannot ruin my mood. Stories like this one can only make me happier. Check it out and tell me this doesn't make you feel good about Iraq:
The man replacing the mayor of Baghdad - who was assassinated for his pro-American loyalties - says he is not worried about his ties to Washington.

In fact, he'd like to erect a monument to honor President Bush in the middle of the city.

"We will build a statue for Bush," said Ali Fadel, the former provincial council chairman. "He is the symbol of freedom."

...

"We have a lot of work and we are especially grateful to the soldiers of the U.S.A. for freeing our country of tyranny," Fadel said.
Tell me that doesn't make you feel good about the job our President and our soldiers have been doing!

God Bless Iraq and, as the President is fond of saying, may God continue to bless America!


Google
Web Esoteric * Diatribe
Great Americans
Ronald Reagan
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Frederick Douglas
This list will continue to grow.
Suggest a Great American.
See rules.
Email
Have something to say?
email me

Proud to have been assciated with:





RightNation.US America's #1 Conservative Community


Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares
Blog Roll
(some of this is reciprocal, others are sites I just like to read)
Evangelical Outpost
Powerline
A Perfect Contradiction
Discerning Texan
Incessant Rant
Conservative Eyes
Jeff Blanco
Tom Metzger Family
Boston Brat
Secure Liberty
Big White Hat
The View From The Core


line em up.... knock em down