Esoteric Diatribe
Welcome to E*D!
Feel free to look around
and share your opinion.
News
Yahoo News
Google News
Drudge Report
Fox News
WSJ Opinion Journal
News My Way
The White House: Current News
Waffles Campaign
Esoteric Diatribe
Waffles
What is the Waffles Campaign?
Read about it:
USA Today
The Pittsburgh Tribune Review
Wired News
Guardian Unlimited
The Mercury News
San Diego Union-Tribune or check out
The Archives

The Waffles Campaign was a huge success. Thanks to all who participated!!!
Learn more about Google Bombs.
Russ Vaughn Submissions
The Russ Vaughn Collection
Site Feed
Site Feed
Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Vote!



It was touchscreen. My impressions of touchscreen: it is disconcerting that there is no paper trail; BUT, I don't worry about my ballot being "misplaced" nor do I need to worry about any hanging chads. As for the actual voting, I found the touchscreen quite easy to use; after making my selections there was a review process. At any time I could go back and fix any erros in my vote, but I had no problems making my selections. After verifying all of my picks I simply hit a red flashing button that said vote, and Viola... one step closer to 4 more years.

All said it took about 30 minutes to vote. My family and I waited in line; normally there would be no line at this particular precint but I've heard its been busy since they opened. My Republican registered sister, who drove home (striking a deer in the process and demolishing her car) after the Mahoning County Board of Elections first told her she wasn't registered, then told her that she would not be able to vote absentee - only to send the absentee ballot to her the day before it was to be returned - was turned away from the polling place. She was told that because her name was on the absentee list that she could only vote absentee, and to have her vote counted she must fill out her absentee ballot and deliver it to the MCBoE. The Mahoning County board of Elections has done nothing but give her a hard time. I am fit to be tied.


Google
Web Esoteric * Diatribe
Great Americans
Ronald Reagan
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Frederick Douglas
This list will continue to grow.
Suggest a Great American.
See rules.
Email
Have something to say?
email me

Proud to have been assciated with:





RightNation.US America's #1 Conservative Community


Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares
Blog Roll
(some of this is reciprocal, others are sites I just like to read)
Evangelical Outpost
Powerline
A Perfect Contradiction
Discerning Texan
Incessant Rant
Conservative Eyes
Jeff Blanco
Tom Metzger Family
Boston Brat
Secure Liberty
Big White Hat
The View From The Core


line em up.... knock em down