Esoteric Diatribe
Welcome to E*D!
Feel free to look around
and share your opinion.
News
Yahoo News
Google News
Drudge Report
Fox News
WSJ Opinion Journal
News My Way
The White House: Current News
Waffles Campaign
Esoteric Diatribe
Waffles
What is the Waffles Campaign?
Read about it:
USA Today
The Pittsburgh Tribune Review
Wired News
Guardian Unlimited
The Mercury News
San Diego Union-Tribune or check out
The Archives

The Waffles Campaign was a huge success. Thanks to all who participated!!!
Learn more about Google Bombs.
Russ Vaughn Submissions
The Russ Vaughn Collection
Site Feed
Site Feed
Tuesday, April 13, 2004

The Left Strikes Back

Not to be outdone, the geniuses over on the left have hatched a brilliant plan to retaliate. The Masterminds behind the response from the left have decided to... do exactly what we are doing, just aim it at President Bush instead. Imagine that! Brilliant! How original! Boy these guys are clever… *Yawn*

I don't know of a single conservative who has challenged President Bush as wavering or waffling on the issues. As I said in USA Today, I believe President Bush is a man of conviction and a man of his word. This evening the President has said of himself that he is a man of conviction. That he will not let opinion polls dictate his policy. I believe the President AND I believe in this President. This site wouldn't exist in its current form if I did not.

Now lets look at Kerry. His own party has identified him as a waffler . Senator Joe Lieberman, a Democrat for whom I have a great deal of respect if for no other reason than he is consistent and he doesn't waiver when it comes to America's security, coined the phrase which we have embraced AND agree with. Kerry waffles . He is a waffler. This has been documented on several sites before I ever started the waffles campaign.

To compare Bush to Kerry is to compare day with night. Right with wrong. Good with ... I'm sure you know where this is going. I believe intelligent people can disagree as to whether Kerry could be a good leader. I do not fault people who might like Kerry for reasons beyond my understanding. I do have a problem with the irrational hatred aimed at our President. I do have a problem with the 'anyone but Bush' mentality. If the left had chosen perhaps Lieberman or Edwards to represent them in the 2004 election I would not have started a waffles campaign. I wouldn't have had a reason to. The simple reality is this: Kerry will say anything to get elected. He will and has lied. He has waffled time and again. John Kerry does not have America’s best interests in mind. John Kerry only has his own interests in mind… And John Kerry brings a far-left, borderline extremist, ultra liberal agenda with him.

Will we win the Waffles War? I can’t say for sure. I guess we will see where there is more support on the internet. I think we can win, but not unless everyone participates. I seriously recommend permanent links on all participants’ front pages. It only takes a second to add this to your template.
Esoteric Diatribe
Waffles

Lets get everyone on board, ok?

Hat tip to sisu for emailing me the tip.


Google
Web Esoteric * Diatribe
Great Americans
Ronald Reagan
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Frederick Douglas
This list will continue to grow.
Suggest a Great American.
See rules.
Email
Have something to say?
email me

Proud to have been assciated with:





RightNation.US America's #1 Conservative Community


Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares
Blog Roll
(some of this is reciprocal, others are sites I just like to read)
Evangelical Outpost
Powerline
A Perfect Contradiction
Discerning Texan
Incessant Rant
Conservative Eyes
Jeff Blanco
Tom Metzger Family
Boston Brat
Secure Liberty
Big White Hat
The View From The Core


line em up.... knock em down